- Where can I find more information about the merger of International Assets and FCStone?
- More information about the merger of International Assets and FCStone can be found in the Press Release section of our Web site.
- What is INTL FCStone Inc.'s ticker symbol and on what exchanges is the stock listed?
- Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol INTL.
- Can I buy shares of INTL FCStone Inc. common stock directly from the company?
- At this time, shares of our common stock are only available for purchase through a licensed broker.
- Who is INTL FCStone Inc.'s Transfer Agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent for additional information?
- Transfer Agent and Registrar:
Computershare Investor Services 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021
Toll free number for shareholders: 1-877-238-3385
- Does INTL FCStone Inc.'s stock pay a cash dividend?
- INTL FCStone Inc. has not paid dividends on its common stock. It is the present intention of the board of directors to retain all earnings, if any, for use in INTL FCStone's business operations and, accordingly, the board does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- When is INTL FCStone Inc.'s annual meeting of shareholders?
- The annual meeting of stockholders of INTL FCStone Inc. is held in February or March of each year.
- When is INTL FCStone Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year end is September 30. Our quarters end on December 31, March 31, June 30, and September 30.
- How do I sign up to receive future shareholder publications?
- Click here to receive e-mail alerts. As soon as new shareholder documents are released, .pdf versions will be available to download from the Investor Relations page of our website.